Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Golden Goose Shoes Outlet tab

ggdbsosit
<P>Smudging and distressing throughout. Rubber midsole in white. Zip closure and rubberized logo applique in silver-tone at inner side. Zip closure at inner side. Smudging, distressing, and burnished edges in blue throughout. Italian leather is held in the highest regard due to its quality composition adding to the product life cycle. </P>
<P>It's not news that I love Golden Goose sneakers and find them to be totally worth their price. Logo printed in black at white leather heel Golden Goose Shoes Outlet tab. Shiny details with silver sparkle foxing, combined with a GGDB star and coordinated heel tab give it a fun contemporary feel. </P>
<P>Buffed leather trim in red at heel tab. I won't always splurge on a pair of sneakers, but these were just too hard to resist when I first tried them on years ago. Handcrafted high-top paneled suede and buffed calfskin sneakers in off-white featuring faux-lizard pattern metallic copper-tone throughout. </P>
<P>We tell stories, highlighting the uniqueness of each one of us. Super-Star is a couple, a family, a gang of friends. Logo printed in green at metallic silver-tone heel tab. Super-Star sneakers in suede leather with perforated star. Textile logo patch at padded tongue. </P>
<P>The main reason for my flip flop attitude is down to its most unique feature - the distressing. With our Limited Edition LAB Golden Goose Francy sneakers we have taken this concept to a new level. Rubber midsole in white. After studying and researching the best technologies on the market, we decided to make the PURESTARs top performing, elevating the idea of everyday sneakers. </P>
<P>Distressing, smudging, and perforated detailing throughout. Perforated detailing at sides. Logo printed in black at silver-tone leather heel tab. Logo stamp in gold-tone and signature graphic applique in white at outer side. Logo pattern in black at white lace-up closure. </P>
<P>We take our idea of style to a new level with our sneakers. Logo printed in black at blue heel tab. For us, being creative is synonymous with uniqueness: with this sneaker we took our most Golden Goose iconic silhouette, and gave it different twists to make it even more special. </P>